Anne B. Crockett-Stark
|Anne B. Crockett-Stark|
|Virginia House of Delegates District 6|
|2006 - 2014|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Date of birth||12/12/1942|
|Place of birth||Wytheville, VA|
Crockett-Stark earned her B.S. and M.S. from Radford University. Her professional experience includes working as an educator and guidance counselor in Wythe County for 32 years.
On her website Crockett-Stark lists some of her legislative accomplishments:
- Transportation: supported streamlining V-DOT, adding $1.3 billion in new road/rail projects annually
- Economic Development: sponsored legislation creating an economic development partnership between Tazewell and Mercer Counties.
- Eminent Domain: voted to strengthen the definition of public use to protect property owners.
- Education: voted to add almost $2 billion more in Public Education funding, increasing Higher Education funding by 21%.
- Healthcare: voted to increase funding for Healthcare by 19%.
In the 2012-2013 session, Crockett-Stark served on the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, Crockett-Stark served on the following committees:
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #2
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1, Chair
- Science and Technology
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1918 Coal combustion by-products; use, reuse, or reclamation in a flood plain.
- HB 1919 Prisoner keep; increases amount locality may charge inmate to defray costs associated therewith.
- HB 1920 Revenue-sharing funds; allows town with populations of no more than 15,000 to use those allocated.
- HB 2004 Firearm silencer; shifts burden of proof that firearm is registered from State to defendant.
On November 8, 2011, Crockett-Stark won re-election to District 6 of the Virginia House of Delegates. She was uncontested in the August 23 primary and ran unopposed in the November 8 general election.Cite error: Closing
</ref> missing for
On November 3, 2009, Crockett-Stark was elected to the 6th District Seat in the Virginia House of Delegates, defeating Carole Pratt (D).
Crockett-Stark raised $150,267 for her campaign, while Pratt raised $274,655.
|Virginia House of Delegates, District 6 (2009)|
In 2011, Crockett-Stark received $55,415 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Anne B. Crockett-Stark's campaign in 2011|
|Alpha Natural Resources||$5,000|
|Virginia Hospital Association||$2,500|
|Virginia Lifepoint Hospitals PAC||$2,000|
|Vadpac Exempt Functions Account||$1,500|
|Virginia Healthcare Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$55,415|
The top 5 donors to Crockett-Stark's 2009 campaign:
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$37,815|
|Howell for Delegate||$11,000|
|Republican Party of Virginia||$10,739|
|Kilgore for Delegate||$5,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$4,000|
Crockett-Stark and her late husband, Carl Stark, have two children.
- Anne B. Crockett-Stark official website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- VA House of Delegate Republican Caucus profile
- Delegate Crockett-Stark Facebook profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Crockett-Stark
- Delegate Crockett-Stark Legislative
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Elections History: Anne B. Crockett-Stark
- Follow the Money, "2011 Campaign Contributions," accessed May 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign Contributions," accessed May 15, 2014
|Virginia House of Delegates District 6
| Succeeded by|
Jeffrey L. Campbell (R)
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |