|Vermont House Of Representatives, Chittenden 1|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$162/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
O'Brien earned her BSN from the University of Vermont in 1982. She went on to receive her MSA from Saint Michael's College in 1992.
O'Brien has worked in the following positions: Health Care Business Analyst/Consultant, Executive Director of the Vermont Council for Quality, and Instructor for the University of Vermont Extension.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, O'Brien served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Accountability|
|• Health Care Oversight|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Brien served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, O'Brien served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Health Care|
O'Brien won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Chittenden 1. O'Brien was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for O'Brien is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, O'Brien raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Anne O'Brien's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-1||$0|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Chittenden-1||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012O'Brien won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, O'Brien raised a total of $0.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Anne O'Brien's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which O'Brien was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anne + O'Brien + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- It is a jump ball in Middlesex League basketball in 2013-14 - Woburn Daily Times
- No. 8 Bobcats Conclude 2013 Slate with Home Conference Games Against ... - Quinnipiac Bobcats
- Amanda Pelkey (Alex Edelman) - USCHO
- Becker's Hospital Review Names 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to ... - PR Web (press release)
- 300 Hospital and Health System Leaders to Know ? 2013 - Becker's Hospital Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how O'Brien voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
O'Brien has three children.
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- ↑ Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- ↑ Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "O'Brien, Anne," accessed September 21, 2013
- ↑ 2010 campaign contributions
- ↑ Ethan Allen Institute "Report Cards," Accessed September 10, 2013