|Washington State Senate, District 49|
|January 14, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cleveland served on the following committees:
|Washington Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Early Learning & K-12 Education|
|• Energy, Environment & Telecommunications|
|• Health Care|
Cleveland's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"One of the most critical determinants of a healthy community is access to quality education. I will fight for quality education, affordable college tuition and workforce development partnerships at local colleges."
- Excerpt:"Job creation must be our top focus by promoting opportunities for local small businesses, while also moving forward in investment in transit and infrastructure. Every dollar invested in improving transit infrastructure spurs additional local economic development and growth."
- Excerpt:"Quality health care should be available for all. Health also encompasses ensuring that an adequate safety net exists for residents in need, and our environment and quality of life are preserved for the future."
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
Cleveland won election in the 2012 election for Washington State Senate, District 49. Cleveland ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and defeated Eileen Qutub (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington State Senate, District 49, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Cleveland is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Cleveland raised a total of $125,309 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 30, 2013.
|Annette Cleveland's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Washington State Senate, District 49||$125,309|
|Grand Total Raised||$125,309|
2012Cleveland won election to the Washington State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Cleveland raised a total of $125,309.
|Washington State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Annette Cleveland's campaign in 2012|
|Clark County Democratic Central Cmte||$4,500|
|Senate Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Washington||$2,023|
|49th Legislative District Democratic Central Cmte||$2,000|
|Longshoremens Local 4 Federal Credit Union||$1,900|
|Electrical Workers Local 48||$1,800|
|Total Raised in 2012||$125,309|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Annette + Cleveland + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sen. Cleveland's website
- Senate page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
Craig Pridemore (D)
|Washington State Senate District 49
| Succeeded by|