|Oregon State Senate District 12|
|Dayton City Council|
|Dayton Planning Commission|
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Frank ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 12. Frank was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Brian Boquist (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon State Senate, District 12, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian Boquist Incumbent||60.2%||34,038|
Frank has stated her priorities as "Good family wage paying jobs and education. There need to be skills and trades we can teach in high school so that graduates can go to work, whether or not they're college bound. We've taken away from those areas all in the name of saving money."
Frank is married with one son and two step-sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Annette + Frank + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 Oregon State Senate Official Primary Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- Polkio.com, "Boquist, Frank face off for Oregon Senate seat," accessed October 31, 2012
- AnnetteFrank.com, "Meet Annette," accessed October 3, 2012