|Connecticut House of Representatives District 62|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Hornish ran for re-election to the 62nd District seat in 2010. She was defeated by William Simanski (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Hornish won election to the Connecticut House of Representatives from Connecticut's 62nd District, defeating Richard Ferrari (R). Hornish received 6,842 votes in the election while Ferrari received 6,239 votes. Hornish raised $30,236 for her campaign; Ferrari raised $30,189.
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 62|
|Annie Hornish (D and WF)||6,842|
|Richard Ferrari (R)||6,239|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Annie Hornish's 2008 campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Annie + Hornish + Connecticut + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
|Connecticut State House District 62
| Succeeded by|
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |