|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Independent American
candidate for District 29
of the Nevada State Assembly
The following comes from Blanque's website:
If elected, I will sponsor legislation to reduce the size of government, cut spending, & cut taxes, specifically property tax & sales tax. It is this kind of economic conservatism that will best stimulate job growth, help take Nevada out of the recession, and allow you to keep more of your hard-earned money at a time when you and your families need it the most. I will also support legislation to increase penalties for convicted violent criminals.
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2012
Blanque ran in the 2012 election for Nevada State Assembly, District 29. Blanque ran unopposed in the June 12 primary election and was defeated by incumbent April Mastroluca (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 29, General Election, 2012
||April Mastroluca Incumbent
|| Bob Irwin
|| Anthony Blanque
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Blanque + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Anthony Blanque News Feed
- ↑ Independent American Party, "Anthony Blanque," accessed October 23, 2012
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Clark County, "2012 Primary Candidates," accessed May 6, 2014
- ↑ Washoe County, "2012 General Election candidates," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Nevada Secretary of State, "Official Results of the 2012 Primary Election," accessed April 23, 2014