|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|New Jersey General Assembly|
Assemblyman Chiappone speaking on personal seat licenses
- A162 Prohibits legislators from certain lobbying activities for two years after leaving office; provides additional civil penalties for violations.
- A1017 Establishes commission to study the sale and lease of State assets.
- A2114 The "Pesticide Use Reduction Recognition Act."
- A2249 Exempts certain databases from public access under Open Public Records Act under certain circumstances.
Chiappone successfully won re-election in the November 3, 2009, general election. He was bracketed with Charles Mainor and defeated Republican challengers Irene Kim Asbury and Marie Day, along with Next Generations Leader candidate Omar Dyer and Our Future Now candidate Neil Scott.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-First Legislative District (2009)|
|Charles Mainor (D)||20,528|
|Anthony Chiappone (D)||20,335|
|Irene Kim Asbury (R)||6,979|
|Marie Day (R)||6,795|
Below are Chiappone's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$3,750|
|Electrical Workers Local 164||$3,000|
|Plumbers Local 14||$2,750|
|NJ State Laborers||$1,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Chiappone + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- NJ.com, "Bayonne Public Safety Director Jason O’Donnell to be sworn in to Assembly replacing Anthony Chiappone," September 10, 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Assemblyman Chiappone," accessed December 16, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 31
| Succeeded by|
Jason O'Donnell (D)