Anthony DeLuca, Delaware Senator
|Delaware State Senate District 11|
|1999 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Profession||Administrator, Office of Labor Law Enforcement|
DeLuca attended the International Brotherhood Electrical Workers Trade School. His professional experience includes working as an Administrator of the Office of Labor Law Enforcement.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, DeLuca served on these committees:
- Banking Chair
- Ethics Chair
- Executive Chair
- Labor & Industrial Relations
- Legislative Council Chair
- Permanent Rules Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, DeLuca served on these committees:
- Labor & Industrial Relations.
- Legislative Council.
- Permanent Rules.
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2012
DeLuca ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Delaware State Senate District 11. DeLuca was defeated by Bryan Townsend in the Democratic primary on September 11, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware State Senate, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Anthony DeLuca Incumbent||42.2%||1,054|
On November 4, 2008, DeLuca won re-election to the Delaware State Senate from Delaware's 11th Senate District. DeLuca ran unopposed and received 13,318 votes. DeLuca raised $28,501 for his campaign in 2008.
|Delaware State Senate, District 11 (2008)|
|Anthony DeLuca (D)||13,318||100.0%|
|Delaware State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Anthony DeLuca, Delaware Senator's campaign in 2010|
|Cmte To Elect Jim Vaughn||$600|
|JP Morgan Chase & Co||$600|
|Entertainment Software Association||$350|
|Total Raised in 2010||$3,000|
In 2008, DeLuca collected $28,501 in contributions. The ten largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Thomas Sharp Campaign Committee||$600|
|Highway One Limited Partnership||$600|
|Delaware State Dental Society||$600|
|Friends of Adams for Senator||$600|
|Entertainment Software Association||$600|
|Delaware Trial Lawyers Association||$600|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 313 PAC||$600|
|Rhett Ruggerio Government Relations||$600|
|Home Builders Association of Delaware||$600|
Anthony has a wife, Janet.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Anthony + DeLuca + Delaware + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Legislature
- Delaware State Senate
- Delaware Senate Committees
- Delaware state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart of Senator Anthony DeLuca
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Delaware Elections Division, "Candidate List," accessed July 13, 2012
- Delaware Department of Elections, "Official Primary Results," accessed March 20, 2014
- Delaware Elections Division, "Official 2008 Election results," accessed March 20, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed December 15, 2014
|Delaware Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|
Bryan Townsend (D)