For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Anthony "Tony" DeTora|
|U.S. Senate, Virginia|
DeTora is the senior policy advisor for Congressman Dana Rohrabacher.
DeTora ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, to represent Virginia. On June 7, 2014, delegates met at the 2014 Republican State Convention and chose Ed Gillespie as the Republican nominee for U.S. Senate to take on incumbent Mark Warner.
|Anthony DeTora (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0.00||$20,060.00||$(14,460.00)||$5,600.00|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + DeTora + Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Roll Call, "Report: Ed Gillespie to Challenge Mark Warner," accessed January 10, 2014
- Tony DeTora, "About," accessed June 3, 2014
- RPV.org, "2014 Republican State Convention Tentative Agenda," accessed May 30, 2014 (dead link)
- Federal Election Commission, "DeTora 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 8, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 7, 2014