|Ohio House of Representatives District 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Brush High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Akron, B.F.A. (Graphic design)|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Anthony Fossaceca was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Marlene Anielski was unopposed in the Republican primary. Anielski and Fossaceca will face off in the general election.
Fossaceca ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 6. Fossaceca was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 17 incumbent Marlene Anielski (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Marlene Anielski Incumbent||55.4%||33,675|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Fossaceca + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 6
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 12, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |