Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island House of Representatives District 74|
|Bachelor's||Western New England College (mechanic engineering)|
|Master's||University of Rhode Island, M.B.A.|
|Place of birth||Providence, RI|
|Profession||Owner, electrical supply company|
Mastrostefano supports reducing the sales tax, opposes a proposed LNG terminal in Mt. Hope Bay, does not support casinos in Rhode Island, and supports the creation of special manufacturing districts to promote existing industries.
Mastrostefano ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representative District 74. Mastrostefano was unopposed in the September 11 Republican primary and was defeated by Deborah Ruggiero (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 74, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Deborah Ruggiero Incumbent||68.2%||4,308|
|Rhode Island House District 74|
|Deborah Ruggiero (D)||2712|
|Anthony Mastrostefano (R)||1602|
|Daniel Capuano (I)||821|
- Official 2010 Rhode Island state representative candidate list
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Jamestownpress.com "Jamestown Republican to seek House seat," Accessed October 19, 2012
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 9, 2012
- Unofficial results for Rhode Island District 74 state representative Republican primary, 9/14/2010
- General election results