|Former candidate for|
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 65A|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of St. Thomas|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
Meschke's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||PRIVACY RIGHTS & GOVERNMENT SPYING
Americans should be protected from warrantless searches or seizures. Data collection of any kind without consent or search warrant is unconstitutional. I believe more time should be spent protecting our borders and creating jobs than spying on Americans.
LGBT: SEXUAL PREFERENCE & IDENTITY
People should not be forced to buy anything through force or taxation. I believe if someone requires medical attention and cannot pay for what they receive, a payment plan should be set up with the provider.
FARMING & GMO’S
Labeling of GMO products allows for informed customers and allows the free market to decide what consumers want to support.
Most jobs people acquire early on are often lower-paying. By raising the minimum wage, the unintended consequences as evidence in a Washington State survey*, means jobs go elsewhere. If we steal the opportunities from our youth, what awaits them?
Elections for the office of Minnesota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 12, 2014, and a general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Rena Moran was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Anthony Meschke was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lena Buggs ran as a Green Party candidate. Moran defeated Meschke and Buggs in the general election.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 65A General Election, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Meschke + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota House of Representatives
- Minnesota House of Representatives District 65A
- Minnesota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Minnesota State Legislature
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 1, 2014
- Anthony Meschke for House, "Issues," accessed October 23, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "State Canvassing Board Report," August 19, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed July 25, 2014
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2014 Election Results," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |