|New York State Assembly, District 2|
|November 5, 2013-Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$172/full day; $61/half day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Palumbo won election in the 2013 special election on November 5, 2013, for New York State Assembly District 2. The seat was vacant following Daniel Losquadro's (R) election as Superintendent of Highways in Brookhaven Town. Palumbo defeated John McManmon (D) in the special election, which took place on November 5.
|New York State Assembly, District 2, Special Election, 2013|
Palumbo and his wife, Tracy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Palumbo + New+York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the New York State Assembly
- Profile from Open States
- Palumbo on Facebook
- riverheadlocal.com, "Second Assembly District race: McManmon vs. Palumbo"