Anthony T. Jones
|New York State Assembly District 55|
|Birthday||February 10, 1966|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Jones ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 55. He lost against incumbent William F. Boyland, Jr., Nathan Bradley, Christopher J. Durosinmi, Roy Antoine, Anthony L. Herbert, and David R. Miller in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Jones + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Weekend Preview: Tyler Ennis has Syracuse surging - CBSSports.com
- Drmic and Marks on win over New Mexico - CBSSports.com
- Bracketology: Jerry Palm breaks down the bracket - CBSSports.com
- White House reveals dinner guest list - Politico
- Sid Caesar (1921-2014) - Moviehole
- Ama Mazama And The Moral Imperative Of Cultural Independence - spyghana.com
- Michigan State at Wisconsin recap - CBSSports.com
- Marcus Smart shoves a Texas Tech fan - CBSSports.com
- Ryan and Hayes on dramatic win over Michigan State - CBSSports.com
- Today in Soap Opera History (February 10) - We Love Soaps
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |