Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
|U.S. House, New York District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Israel Incumbent||51.5%||157,602|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anthony + Tolda + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Waris Ahluwalia: A Ubiquitous Presence, However Unlikely - New York Times
- Yes Yes: Sundance Announces 2014 Class: Austinites a-plenty in Competition ... - Austin Chronicle
- Top 25 Music Videos of 2013 - Consequence of Sound
- First Lineups Unveiled for 2014 Sundance Festival - SHOOT Online (press release)
- Sochi Olympic Torch Relay Going Down In Flames - Huffington Post Canada
- Brrrrrrr!: Disney's 'Frozen' and 19 Other Wintry Movies - Hollywood Reporter
- Inside the Promising, Hellish, Doomed Business Romance of Nikki Finke and ... - Vulture
- Mexican Kate del Castillo Plays Angelical Role In 'A Miracle In Spanish Harlem' - Fox News Latino
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |