|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Bartlesville High School|
|Bachelor's||Rogers State University|
Born and raised in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, Tucker graduated from Bartlesville High School in 2007. He went on to earn his B.S. in business administration with a focus in marketing from Rogers State University in 2012.
Professionally, Tucker works in the marketing industry. He currently works as the chief strategy officer at Driven Digital, a marketing agency.
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Travis Dunlap defeated Randy Barnett in the Republican primary, while Anthony Tucker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dunlap and Tucker will face off in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 10 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Tucker + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 10
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
- Official campaign website
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on July 16, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |