Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 33|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Alabama House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Anthony Zachero was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Ronald Johnson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Johnson defeated Zachero in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives District 33, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Ron Johnson Incumbent||75.2%||8,343|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Anthony + Zachero + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House of Representatives District 33
- Alabama House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alabama State Legislature
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Anthony Zachero on Facebook
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 27, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|