|Fremont City Council|
|December 2004 - December 2014|
|Mayor Pro Tempore|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||2 Terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington|
|Master's||University of Washington|
Natarajan earned a B.A. in Architecture and an M.A. in Urban Planning from the University of Washington. Her professional experience includes working as an architect, a public agency planner and an urban planning consultant.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Anu + Natarajan + Fremont"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fremont City Council, "Biography," accessed on August 11, 2014
- New American Media "Will Natarajan be the first Indian-American Mayor of Fremont?" October 1, 2012
- City of Fremont, "Election Information," accessed March 10, 2014
- City of Fremont, "Basic Steps In Running For Office," accessed May 16, 2014
- Alameda County Registrar of Voters, "Election Information," accessed on October 8, 2014
|Fremont City Council
2004 – 2014
| Succeeded by|