Arizona 1924 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was approved and five were defeated.
On the ballot
|Proposition 1||Legislature||Determines the number of state senators and representatives each county has||
|Proposition 2||Bonds||Authorizes bonds to build a highway from the Hassayampa River to the Colorado River and a bridge over the Colorado River||
|VR||Proposition 3||Elections||Requires a simple majority for the election of a candidate in a primary election||
|CISS||Proposition 4||Admin of Gov't||Creates a State Racing Commission to regulate the racing of horses in the state||
|CISS||Proposition 5||Admin of Gov't||Requires a nonpartisan and non-salaried state highway commissioner||
|CISS||Proposition 6||Water||Directs the Board of Directors of State Institutions to make an investigation regarding the possibilities of deriving electrical energy and irrigation from the Colorado River||