Arizona 1926 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Proposition 1||Terms||Prohibits officials from serving more than two consecutive terms in a state office||
|VR||Proposition 2||Food & Agri||Modifies livestock and meat inspection codes||
|LRSS||Proposition 3||Hunt & Fish||Repeals a law regulating hunting and fishing and establishes a fish and game code||
|CISS||Proposition 4||Taxes||Provides for a state road tax, passenger seating capacity tax, truck tonnage tax and motor vehicle fuel license tax to fund the state highway department||
|CISS||Proposition 5||Admin of Gov't||Creates a State Motor Vehicle Department to regulate the use of highways by motor vehicles||