Arizona 1994 ballot measures
1994 ballot in the state of Arizona.
- Three measures were legislative referrals.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment, while two were initiated state statutes.
- Two measures were veto referendums.
On the ballot
|Proposition 100||Gov't Salaries||Creates the office of Lieutenant Governor for the term beginning in 1999||
|Proposition 101||Resources||Allow exchange State Trust Land for public or private land for certain purposes||
|Proposition 102||Taxes||Personal Property Tax Exemptions for livestock, poultry, aquatic animals under some circumstances||
|CICA||Proposition 103||Judiciary||Eliminate provisions prohibiting legislature from restricting recovery of damages for personal injuries||
|ISS||Proposition 200||Tobacco||Increase in state tax on cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco products||
|ISS||Proposition 201||Resources||Prohibit use of leg-hold traps, instant kill body gripping traps, poisons or snares on any public land||
|VR||Proposition 300||Property||Regarding provisions protecting private property rights||
|VR||Proposition 301||Tort||Enact certain sections of a legislative act imposing a time limit for filing certain lawsuits?||
|CR||Proposition 302||Gov't Salaries||Increase in state legislative salaries||
- 1994 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- Arizona Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona