Arizona 1996 ballot measures
Arizona ballot in 1996. Five of them approved, while two were defeated.Seven ballot measures were on the
- Two measures were legislative referrals.
- Four measures were initiated state statutes.
- Five measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|LR||Prop 100||Legislature||Allow legislature to set specific dates for certain laws.||
|LR||Prop 101||Taxes||Allow legislature to exempt certain properties from tax||
|ISS||Prop 102||Judiciary||Superior Court given exclusive original jurisdiction in matters affecting juveniles||
|ISS||Prop 200||Marijuana||Require certain procedure for sentencing persons convicted of drug-related crimes||
|ISS||Prop 201||Gambling||Tribal gaming compacts||
|ISS||Prop 203||Health care||Give part of lottery revenue to Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System||
|CR||Prop 300||Legislature||Salary of $24,000 for state legislators||
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- Arizona Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona