Arizona 1996 ballot measures
- Two measures were legislative referrals.
- Four measures were initiated state statutes.
- Five measures were approved, while two were defeated.
On the ballot
|LR||Prop 100||Legislature||Allow legislature to set specific dates for certain laws.|
|LR||Prop 101||Taxes||Allow legislature to exempt certain properties from tax|
|ISS||Prop 102||Judiciary||Superior Court given exclusive original jurisdiction in matters affecting juveniles|
|ISS||Prop 200||Marijuana||Require certain procedure for sentencing persons convicted of drug-related crimes|
|ISS||Prop 201||Gambling||Tribal gaming compacts|
|ISS||Prop 203||Healthcare||Give part of lottery revenue to Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System|
|CR||Prop 300||Legislature||Salary of $24,000 for state legislators|
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- Arizona Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arizona
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |