Arizona Blacklist Prohibition Initiative, Questions 312 and 313 (1914)
The measure prohibited blacklists.
|Arizona Questions 312 and 313 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||PROPOSED BY INITIATIVE PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act defining and prohibiting blacklisting and unlawful interference with laborers, and providing for the punishment thereof and the recovery of damages therefor, and defining what shall be accepted as evidence in blacklist cases.
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |