Arizona County Creation and Reformation Referendum, Questions 304 and 305 (1914)
This referendum was on laws regarding the creation and reformation of counties.
|Arizona Questions 304 and 305 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act providing for the creation, establishment and organization of new counties, and the separation of parts of counties and the annexation of same to other counties.
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |