The Arizona Federation of Taxpayers is a non-profit group focused on advocating policy that would lower taxes, reduce regulation, keep government spending in check, and expand economic growth for all of Arizona.
AFT is also a state chapter of Americans for Prosperity.
Board of Directors
- Chairman - Chad Kirkpatrick
- Executive Director - Tom Jenney
- Treasurer - Tom Husband
- 1st Vice Chairman - Mark Zemel
- Secretary - Sameer Parekh
- Member-at-Large - Lori Klein
- Member-at-Large - Debbie Lesko
- Member-at-Large - Jeff Singer
| This article is a stub from Sunshine Review.|
Please help us by expanding it.