Arizona Pardons Referendum, Questions 300 and 301 (1914)
This referendum was on laws regarding gubernatorial pardons and a board of pardons and paroles.
|Arizona Questions 300 and 301 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A PENAL CODE, TITLE Pardons and Reprieves, Sections 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289 and 1290.
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |