For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona Pardons Referendum, Questions 300 and 301 (1914)
This referendum was on laws regarding gubernatorial pardons and a board of pardons and paroles.
|Arizona Questions 300 and 301 (1914)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
AN ACT TO ESTABLISH A PENAL CODE, TITLE Pardons and Reprieves, Sections 1280, 1281, 1282, 1283, 1284, 1285, 1286, 1287, 1288, 1289 and 1290.
- 1914 ballot measures
- Arizona 1914 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Initiative and Referendum Pamphlet, 1914
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |