For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arizona Semi-monthly Paydays Referendum, Questions 314 and 315 (1912)
This measure under referendum provided for semi-monthly paydays.
|Arizona Questions 314 and 315 (1912)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“||REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act providing for a Semi-Monthly Pay-day. Vote YES or NO.
AN ACT TO AMEND PARAGRAPH 615 AND 617 OF PART 1, TITLE XVII OF THE PENAL CODE, REVISED STATUTES OF ARIZONA, 1901, SAID TITLE RELATING TO MISCELLANEOUS CRIMES.
Path to the ballot
The measure was originally part of "Senate Bill No. 19 (Special Session)."
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona State Senate on May 25, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona House of Representatives on June 7, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Governor of Arizona on June 8, 1912.
- The Bill was filed by the Arizona Secretary of State on June 8, 1912.
- The Bill was then the subject of a referendum petition filed on August 14, 1912.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Arizona 1912 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona
- Arizona Secretary of State, Arizona Supplement Pamphlet, 1912
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |