Arizona Train Car Limits Referendum, Questions 310 and 311 (1912)
This measure under referendum placed limits on the number cars a train can have.
|Arizona Questions 310 and 311 (1912)|
Election results via: Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
|“|| REFERENDUM ORDERED BY PETITION OF THE PEOPLE
An Act limiting the number of Cars in Railroad Trains. Vote YES or NO.
AN ACT LIMITING THE NUMBER OF CARS IN A TRAIN.
Path to the ballot
The measure was originally part of "House Bill No. 43."
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona House of Representatives on April 17, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Arizona State Senate on May 16, 1912.
- The Bill was approved by the Governor of Arizona on May 16, 1912.
- The Bill was filed by the Arizona Secretary of State on May 17, 1912.
- The Bill was then the subject of a referendum petition filed on August 14, 1912.
- 1912 ballot measures
- Arizona 1912 ballot measures
- List of Arizona ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Arizona