Arizona state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Arizona are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Arizona's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Arizona.
- Arizona Commissioner of Lands
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Director of Agriculture
- Arizona Director of Insurance
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Arizona State Mine Inspector
- Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Arizona Treasurer
- Attorney General of Arizona
- Director of the Industrial Commission of Arizona
- Governor of Arizona
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
- Arizona Attorney General election, 2014
- Arizona Secretary of State election, 2014
- Arizona down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Arizona gubernatorial election, 2014
- Arizona state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Arizona in 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Arizona + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.