Arkansas 1942 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 32||Education||Proposes an amendment about Junior College Districts|
|Amendment 33||Healthcare||Proposes an amendment about county and city hospitals|
|Amendment 34||Hunting & fishing||Proposes an amendment for the game and fish commission|
|Amendment 35||Admin of Gov't||Proposes an amendment about boards and commissions governing state institutions|
|LRSS||Act 135||Judiciary||Prohibits the unauthorized practice of law|
|CISS||Act 1||Alcohol||Amends liquor laws to provide a better local option|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|