Arkansas 1946 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 37||State Exec||Proposes an amendment about state officer salaries|
|Amendment 38||Taxes||Proposes an amendment about a county road tax|
|Amendment 39||Taxes||Proposes an amendment about a county library tax|
|CISS||Act 1||Education||Proposes an initiative about school district reorganization|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|