Arkansas 1954 ballot measures
November 2, 1954 ballot in Arkansas.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 43||Taxes||Property assessment equalization||
|Amendment 44||Elections||Set the length of the term of the governor at 4 years||
|Amendment 45||Admin of gov't||Fixed salaries for state, county and district officers||
|VR||Referred Act 285||Taxes||Increase in the tax on alcohol||
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Secretary of State's list of all Arkansas initiatives from 1938 to the present
- List of Arkansas initiatives from 1912-2000 (PDF)