For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 1954 ballot measures
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- All four measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 43||Taxes||Property assessment equalization|
|Amendment 44||Elections||Set the length of the term of the governor at 4 years|
|Amendment 45||Admin of gov't||Fixed salaries for state, county and district officers|
|VR||Referred Act 285||Taxes||Increase in the tax on alcohol|
- 1954 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Secretary of State's list of all Arkansas initiatives from 1938 to the present (dead link)
- List of Arkansas initiatives from 1912-2000 (PDF)
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|