Arkansas 1960 ballot measures
- All four measures on the ballot were defeated.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|Amendment 50||Admin. of gov't.||Salaries for Elected Officials||
|Amendment 51||Taxes||Enable cities to levy $5 million in taxes by vote of electors||
|Amendment 52||Education||Provide free education to all children 6-18 years old||
|CISS||Initiated Act 1||Labor and unions||Establish minimum wage and overtime||
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- 1960 ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas