Arkansas 1970 ballot measures
- None of the three measures on the ballot were approved.
- One of the measures was a revised state constitution submitted by the eighth Arkansas constitutional convention, another was an initiated state statute and the last was a legislatively-referred state statute.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Act 341||Admin of Gov't||Creates State Library Building Commission||
|ConConRef||Proposed Constitution||Constitutions||Instates a revised version of the state constitution||
|CISS||Initiated Act 1||Labor||Repeals "Full-Crew" laws||
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas