Arkansas 1972 ballot measures
- The measure on the ballot was approved.
- The measure was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|CISS||Initiated Act 1||Labor||An Act to repeal railroad crew laws and to protect present employees.|
- 1972 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|