For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 1974 ballot measures
- Two of the four measures on the ballot were approved.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 54||Gov't finances||Requires competitive bidding for all state printing contracts|
|Proposed Amendment 55||Gov't admin.||Establishes a state Legislative and Executive Compensation Commission|
|Proposed Amendment 56||Local gov't||Revises county governments|
|Proposed Amendment 57||Regulation||Authorizes the Arkansas General Assembly to control maximum interest rates|
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|