Arkansas 1974 ballot measures
- Two of the four measures on the ballot were approved.
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 54||Gov't finances||Requires competitive bidding for all state printing contracts|
|Proposed Amendment 55||Gov't admin.||Establishes a state Legislative and Executive Compensation Commission|
|Proposed Amendment 56||Local gov't||Revises county governments|
|Proposed Amendment 57||Regulation||Authorizes the Arkansas General Assembly to control maximum interest rates|
- 1974 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas