Arkansas 1976 ballot measures
- Three of the four measures on the ballot were approved.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while one was an initiated constitutional amendment and another was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Proposed Amendment 58 was not voted on.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 56||Salaries||Increases the salary of the Arkansas Governor and other constitutional officers||
|Proposed Amendment 57||Taxes||Exempts intangible items from personal property tax||
|Proposed Amendment 59||Labor||Exempts employers and employees from the provisions of the Rights of Labor Amendment if certain conditions are met||
|LRSS||Act No. 1177||Const. convention||Calls for a constitutional convention to revise the Arkansas Constitution||
- 1976 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas