For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 1986 ballot measures
- Two of the four measures were approved.
- One of the measures on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, while the rest were initiated constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 64||Judiciary||Increases civil jurisdiction of municipal courts to $3,000|
|Proposed Amendment 65||Abortion||Bans public funding for abortions except for cases in which the mother's life is endangered|
|Proposed Amendment 66||Admin. of Gov't||Creates four-year terms for elected county officials and Justices of the Peace|
|Proposed Amendment 67||Bonds||Allows the government to issue revenue bonds without an election|
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|