Arkansas 1986 ballot measures
- Two of the four measures were approved.
- One of the measures on the ballot was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, while the rest were initiated constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|Proposed Amendment 64||Judiciary||Increases civil jurisdiction of municipal courts to $3,000||
|Proposed Amendment 65||Abortion||Bans public funding for abortions except for cases in which the mother's life is endangered||
|Proposed Amendment 66||Admin. of Gov't||Creates four-year terms for elected county officials and Justices of the Peace||
|Proposed Amendment 67||Bonds||Allows the government to issue revenue bonds without an election||
- 1986 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas