Arkansas 1992 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, and one was an initiated constitutional amendment.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||Admin of gov't||State agencies not allowed to spend tax dollars on public relations||
|Proposal 2||Taxes||Exempts various household belongings from property taxation||
|Proposal 3||Admin of gov't||
|Proposal 4||Term limits||Limits terms of Arkansas politicians||
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas