Arkansas 1996 ballot measures
- Four of the six measures were approved.
- Three of the measures on the ballot were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, two were initiated constitutional amendments, and one was an initiated state statute.
On the ballot
|LRCA||Amendment 1||Taxes||Establishes a uniform minimum property tax millage rate for maintenance and operation of schools|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Sales tax for various state agencies including fish and game, parks|
|LRCA||Amendment 3||Initiative and Referendum||Modifies procedures for the publication and legal review of statewide initiatives and referenda|
|CICA||Amendment 4||Gambling||Establishes a state lottery, permits charitable bingo and casino gambling|
|CICA||Amendment 9||Term Limits||An amendment concerning term limits for U.S. Senators and Representatives|
|CSS||Initiated Act 1||Elections||Registration and disclosure requirements for small donor political groups|
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas signature requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Arkansas