For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas 2000 ballot measures
- Four of the five measures one the ballot were approved.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, one was an initiated constitutional amendment, and one was an initiated state statute.
- Amendment 4 was not voted upon.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Bond issues||Cities and counties to form redevelopment districts and to issue bonds for redevelopment projects.|
|Amendment 2||Property tax||Limits the increase in the assessed value of a taxpayer’s real property for property tax.|
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Specifying that judges be elected via nonpartisan election.|
|Amendment 5||Gambling||Establishes a statewide lottery, authorizes charitable bingo and casino gaming.|
|CISS||Initiated Act 1||Tobacco||Create Tobacco Settlement Cash Holding Fund.|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|