Arkansas 2000 ballot measures
- Four of the five measures one the ballot were approved.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, one was an initiated constitutional amendment, and one was an initiated state statute.
- Amendment 4 was not voted upon.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Bond issues||Cities and counties to form redevelopment districts and to issue bonds for redevelopment projects.|
|Amendment 2||Property tax||Limits the increase in the assessed value of a taxpayer’s real property for property tax.|
|Amendment 3||Judicial reform||Specifying that judges be elected via non-partisan election.|
|Amendment 5||Gambling||Establishes a statewide lottery, authorizes charitable bingo and casino gaming.|
|CISS||Initiated Act 1||Tobacco||Create Tobacco Settlement Cash Holding Fund.|
- 2000 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|