Arkansas 2006 ballot measures
- Both of the measures on the ballot were approved.
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, while the other was a bond issue.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Gambling||Allow charitable bingo and raffles|
|LBM||Referred Question 1||Bonds||Authorize $250 million in higher education general obligation bonds|
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Arkansas
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|