Arkansas Authorization of Local Governments to Issue Bonds, Proposed Amendment 62 (1984)
The Arkansas Authorization of Local Governments to Issue Bonds Amendment, also known as Proposed Amendment 62, appeared as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment in Arkansas where it was approved on the November 6, 1984 ballot.
- This amendment allows local governments to issue bonds.
|Arkansas Proposed Amendment 62 (1984)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||A constitutional amendment to authorize local governments to issue bonds to finance capital improvements of a public nature and bonds for industrial development.||”|
- 1984 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1984 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|