For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Compensation Commission, Proposed Amendment 1 (1990)
Proposed Amendment 1, also known as The Compensation Commission Amendment, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment which was on the 1990 statewide ballot in Arkansas where it was defeated.
|Term Limits Initiative|
Election results via: Arkansas Secretary of State.
Text of measure
The text of the ballot read:
|“||PROPOSED CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT NO. 1
(Referred to the People by the General Assembly)
- Arkansas 1990 ballot measures
- 1990 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|