Arkansas Competitive Bidding for Printing Contracts, Proposed Amendment 54 (1974)
- This amendment requires competitive bidding for all printing companies seeking a government contract.
|Proposed Amendment 54 (1974)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||PROPOSING AN AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION REQUIRING COMPETITIVE BIDDING IN THE PURCHASE OF PRINTING, STATIONERY, AND SUPPLIES.||”|
- 1974 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1974 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|