For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Congressional Term Limits, Amendment 9 (1996)
|Congressional Term Limits|
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot said:
- An amendment to the Arkansas Constitution concerning congressional term limits, and in connection therewith, specifying a proposed amendment to the US Constitution that limits US Senators to two terms, former and incumbent US Senators to one additional term, US Representatives to three terms, and former and incumbent US Representatives to two additional terms; instructing all elected officials to vote in favor of said term limits amendment; placing on appropriate ballots theinformation "DISREGARDED VOTER INSTRUCTION ON TERM LIMITS" next to the name of an incumbent US Senator or Representative when such person fails to take specified actions in support of said term limits amendment; allowing non-incumbent candidates for US and State Senator and Representative an opportunity to take a pledge in support of said term limits amendment; placing on the appropriate ballots the information "DECLINED TO PLEDGE TO SUPPORT TERM LIMITS" next to the name of a non-incumbent candidate who has not signed such pledge.
- Arkansas 1996 ballot measures
- 1996 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- List of ballot measures by year
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|