Arkansas Creation of Constitutional Revision Commission, Act No. 3 (1968)
- This statute provided for the creation of a state Constitutional Revision Commission.
|Arkansas Act No. 3 (1968)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||An Act to provide the submission to the electors at the 1968 General Election of the issue of whether or not a Constitutional Revision Convention shall be called in Arkansas; to provide for the holding of such convention and the qualifications of delegates thereto in the manner provided by law if the electors shall approve the same; to provide for the manner of placing the question on the ballot; and for other purposes.||”|
- 1968 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1968 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|