For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Creation of Constitutional Revision Commission, Act No. 3 (1968)
- This statute provided for the creation of a state Constitutional Revision Commission.
|Arkansas Act No. 3 (1968)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||An Act to provide the submission to the electors at the 1968 General Election of the issue of whether or not a Constitutional Revision Convention shall be called in Arkansas; to provide for the holding of such convention and the qualifications of delegates thereto in the manner provided by law if the electors shall approve the same; to provide for the manner of placing the question on the ballot; and for other purposes.||”|
- 1968 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1968 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|