Arkansas Creation of Library Building Commission, Act No. 341 (1969)
- This statute would have created a state Library Building Commission.
|Act No. 341 of 1969|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|“||AN ACT CREATING THE ARKANSAS STATE LIBRARY BUILDING COMMISSION; AUTHORIZING THE OBTAINING OF A SITE FOR AND THE CONSTRUCTING AND EQUIPPING OF AN ARKANSAS STATE LIBRARY BUILDING; AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE, IF APPROVED BY THE ELECTORS, OF GENERAL OBLIGATION LIBRARY CONSTRUCTION BONDS AND PROVIDING FOR THE PAYMENT THEREOF, PURSUANT TO THE PROVISIONS OF AMENDMENT NO. 20 TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF ARKANSAS, SUBMITTING THE QUESTION OF ISSUING THE BONDS TO THE ELECTORS AT THE 1970 GENERAL ELECTION; PRESCRIBING OTHER MATTERS RELATING THERETO; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES||”|
- 1970 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1970 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|