For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Arkansas Exemption from Personal Property Tax, Proposed Amendment 57 (1976)
- This amendment exempts intangible items from the state personal property tax.
|Proposed Amendment 57 (1976)|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language appeared on the ballot as:
|“||A proposed Constitutional Amendment to permit the exemption of intangibles from personal property taxes, or lowering of the assessment rate thereon.||”|
- 1976 ballot measures
- Arkansas 1976 ballot measures
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. REFERENDA AND PRIMARY ELECTION MATERIALS [Computer file]. ICPSR ed. Ann Arbor, MI: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [producer and distributor], 1995. doi:10.3886/ICPSR00006.v1
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|