Arkansas Proposed Constitution of 1970
- Approval of the new constitution would have ensured its replacement of the original state constitution from 1874.
|Arkansas Proposed Constitution of 1970|
Official results via: Arkansas Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language of the new constitution was not included on the ballot, and only FOR and AGAINST options appeared.
- List of Arkansas ballot measures
- Arkansas 1970 ballot measures
- 1970 ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by year
- List of ballot measures by state
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas Initiatives and Amendments 1938-2010"
- Referenda Elections for Arkansas, 1968-1990
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|